Thursday, October 27, 2016

Self Portrait thoughts

The first thing I did was post to both my facebook and instagram asking people what they think about me or what first comes to mind when they hear my name. I got things like "hair, coffee, smiles, happy, loyal, beautiful, follows the rules," "Explorer, wandering, originative," Perfect daughter," "artistic, beautiful, caring, intelligent," "you are the most down to earth, sweetest and most caring person I have ever met."
The list goes on. People had so much to say about me. So many kind words. I would be typing for a while if I recited all of what people have said so far!
One also said I remind her of a lion! I would like to do something with lions for my video. Maybe show how lions are confident and strong and relate it back to me. Most people call me a lion because of my hair or they are trying to call me fierce.
If I don't do that I want to do something revolving around little aspects about myself like how I am an artist, I love lightning, my fave colour is blue, etc.
Ooooor! I could do something around my addiction for concerts. I go to a lot of concerts, I am actually going to an EDM festival in Orlando call the Electric Daisy Carnival here soon and I am so pumped! Then two weeks after that I am going to a small show in Richmond! Concerts are the best.
I'm not sure which direction I will take but I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment