Saturday, November 19, 2016

Post Self Video

I had a fantastic time at the Electric Daisy Carnival and that is what I ended up using for my Self Portrait video project. Unfortunately I got more photos than videos. I especially wish I caught the closing ceremony on my phone because it would have been the perfect end. When I put the video together, it did not look that bad, but in class I was kinda bummed. It was hard to cram everything into 2 minutes. I feel like it could have came out a lot better if it was in 5 minutes. After the feedback in class, I think I might go back and rework it for my own sake because that would be a good way to get more of my friends interested in going. I might try what Andre suggest and play with the beats to make it more smooth sounding. The visuals would still have to be cross dissolved or something similar because it will be obvious that it's not the same if you see the way the stage or closeness to stage shifts. I'm still learning the edits and technicalities of film making, so I'll get it down soon enough! All of this is still fairly new to me, as I come from a 2D design aspect. To reflect on the self portrait, I am excited to rework it and see what happens! Maybe I'll make it more experimental!

No comments:

Post a Comment