Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Little Bit About Me

                                      
My name is Ashley, but some people call me varying nicknames around Ash, but Ashley is just fine. I decided to become a filmmaker after I wanted to shift from just 2D design. I worked at a movie theater for about 3 years and I have always been fascinated by how they were created. That led me to being a Film Major at UNCW. I am a Digital Arts minor because I have always wanted to do animation but I wanted to do 2D animation before the technology shift in society.
I have not done too much in the film world just yet due to the fact that I work on top of go to school. I so far have accomplished being involved in a student film outside of classes and in the process of working on another.
For now, I am just enjoying learning new things about filmmaking and I have not sorted out what I want to do yet, but I have a good idea of which direction I am heading in!

No comments:

Post a Comment