Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Apartment Living

Usually I sit in my room watching the television or listening to music. In the calming of only my controlled noise, there's my two male roommates having loud conversations in the kitchen, then both the pups start to play and growl. Following that my pup will bark in my direction so I pick up his toy. After all of this chaos passes, I step outside. It's a rainy day so you hear the rain gently hitting the ground. I take my pup for a walk and you can hear his little feet pitter patter against the side walk. As out walk continues, cars drive by and theres an ambulance in the distance. You can also hear the wind rustling the leaves as it passes through the trees. As I approach the apartment building again you can hear the AC units cut on and the cars as they are trying to park. There's birds chirping and my dog brake checking me to following every squirrel and noise. When I reenter the apartment, it starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment