Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Dog Park

This is a place for activity. When you enter you hear your tires on the forest ground because there is not parking lot, its just a space between trees. I park and as soon as I do, my cars humming stops and my pup begins to whine. We get out of the car and as soon as we approach the gate, you can hear the thump of my pups tail against the ground as he excitedly, yet patiently waits to enter the park. As we walk into the park, I release my dog to the dogs rushing towards him. When the dogs come running you can hear their paws as it stops abruptly in the sand, only to turn and run the other way. While my pup plays I sit on the bench. While sitting there I can hear the conversation of the people next to me and off in the distance. People are everyone calling to the dogs and talking to each other. You can also hear the guys at the basketball playing their game. The entire time you can hear the dogs running, hitting the sand, barking, growling, and panting. It made sound like chaos but the pups love it and mine will go out of his way to walk to the car at home so I know to take him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment